KOR Interface Software
The KOR Software offers users the capability to easily manage, visualize, and organize large amounts of field data. KOR also provides an interface to the EXO products for fast calibration, configuration, QA/QC or data collection.
- New calibration processes designed specifically for long-term monitoring
- Graphical user interface for quick data analysis
- Multiple languages
- Smart QC checks for calibration accuracy to ensure successful deployments
- New calibration processes save time and reduce reagent consumption
The latest version of KOR software (April 2013) includes these features:
- Added TDS parameter with output over SDI-12
- Enabled Turbidity NTU in SDI-12 parameter list
- Additional RS-232 commands to SOA-DCP
- Improved accuracy of GPS position data
- Added units options for GPS data to allow exporting to file
- Updated the EXO Handheld dashboard display
To download the latest version of KOR, please go to the Manual & Software page in the Support section.
View how-to tutorials for using KOR.